Tuesday

Review: White Collared, Part One: Mercy by Shelly Bell

image 
SYNOPSIS:

The first sexy installment in Shelly Bell's four-part serialized erotic thriller about a young law student who must go undercover at a sex club to prove her client is not guilty of murder.
Driven by ambition …
Third-year law student Kate Martin outran her tragic past to become an intern for her idol and secret crush, the powerful attorney Nicholas Trenton. She is thrilled when Nick assigns her to represent his best friend and client, millionaire Jaxon Deveroux … the prime suspect in his submissive wife Alyssa's murder.
Seduced by desire …
Kate knows they have only a few days to find the real killer, and since signs point to a member of the BDSM community, she volunteers to go undercover as Jaxon's submissive at Benediction—the private sex club where he is a member—to covertly investigate Alyssa's last few months. For years, Kate has kept her dark fantasies a secret … but a chance to explore them with sexy, dominant Jaxon is just too tempting to pass up.

Review:

Oh my gosh! This is my first ever Shelly Bell book and man can I say it was steamy! This story really got me HOT like to the point where I had to…..take a shower…..

I knew it was going to get me somewhere and it didn’t disappoint! Right from the start when I read the synopsis I knew I had to get my hands on this serial and you know how I am with serials, I disliked them, but this, this serial got me hooked from just the synopsis!!! That was how much I wanted to read this!

And I’ll admit I have read a good share of erotic serials and really enjoyed them but this may be one of those that will out rank the previous ones~ That or either I haven’t plunged into enough of them.
But for this review I’m not going to tell you anything about the book. You already got that information from the synopsis so I’m just simply going to tell you that you definitely have to grab this!

The sexual tensions are all there right from the beginning and they’re not afraid to hide it so to speak. I never knew sexual attraction can be so…..so noticeable to the point where you can smell the attraction! Is that even real? But anyways I really loved it. They weren’t hiding behind the bushes with their attraction and jump right into it.

Sure there were obstacles, pain, and secrets swarming around the case from both Kate and Jaxson’s past but things had to be done. Plus, there’s the mystery of who murdered Jaxson’s wife and who will Kate choose: her boss or her client? Oooo~ Both are steamy Hot and Sexy as Heck!
And Gosh the sex is hot! I just can’t get over that. I think I might not be as vanilla as I thought I am…..LOL But we all can fantasize right? Heehee~

So if you loved Cynthia Sax’s Seen Trilogy and Monica Murphy’s Billionaire Bachelors series and those others I’m missing because I can’t think straight at the moment then this serial is for you!
So yup, this is only the first part of the serial but I am reading the other three parts at this moment too so…. Looking forward for those.

This serial was provided by the publisher for an honest review.

Rating: 4 out 5

No comments:

Post a Comment