Monday

Review: Wild About Her Wingman by Robin Bielman


 

Review:

I can’t believe it!!! I super love this story~ And I thought I super loved Luke and Sela and Shane and Kagan!

I have to say I was hooked right from the start and couldn’t put it down. I’ve read the others in this series and well, it just gets better every time!

I did have to run back to the past books to reread some of the past scenes just to refresh my memory and to see how these two met and interacted with each other and well, I’m so surprised that I didn’t see this coming! Well, maybe I was suspicious at first but that has been a while so now I’m just super happy to have this story to add to the Cascade town!

I love that these two have their own fears and wishes to over come. And I super loved that they each, during the process of trying to over come those fears, helped each other find their strength.

Yes, they have been attracted to each other from the gecko but because of their own…. I wouldn’t say insecurities because both of these characters, Troy and Erin are super sexy, so because of their fears of being heart broken, they didn’t hook up right away, I’ll say. But it was super great seeing them together and bantering and having a great time. Even the lusting was enjoyable~

You see, the both of them are super family oriented so being there for and having family around is really important to them, but then they’re both super closed off too about their life and struggles. Secrets and fears being apart of that so it was super difficult to let people in.

I really connect with the both of these. Not that I had been through the same things but that I myself aren’t so warm on opening and letting people in so it really connected to me. Maybe I should make a wish list of suitable boyfriend and find myself a wingman?? Hea hea hea~

But as they went through the process of finding Erin a boyfriend and Erin helping Troy fight is own fears, they begin to see each other in a different light of how everyone around them sees or assumes them to be. And as they start to know each other it gets harder to deny their attraction.

I super love how these two always seem to know something about the other before doing something. Like Troy knowing how Erin is ticklish because at one point he had to save her hand from bleeding to death and she couldn’t keep still as he stitched it back up. Or that Erin knows how Troy would react to certain things just by observing and watching and waiting for him to open up to her.

I just really like how these two get along and how perfect they are together. Opposites attract and these two are definitely opposites with secrets, wishes, and a past that got them that way, so it was super amazing to see them both see that of each other and then opening up about those pasts.
I can’t wait to see we get next!

This eARC was provided by the publisher for an honest review~

Rate: 4.5 out 5

No comments:

Post a Comment