Wednesday

I Made It~!

brand
I found out that I was chosen to be part of the amazing~ Avon Addicts group!!!! Woohoo~ Wow right? Chosen as one of the 25 members out of hundreds of applicants. I am ecstatic!
member
I have been an Avon member for some time now and this was my third? I think it was my third applying to become an Addict for Avon Romance. And I told myself if I didn’t get in this time I was going to stop trying. But wow, it paid off! Super excited to be apart of an amazing group of readers, bloggers, reviewers, authors, writers, editors, and publishers~
Look forward to some awesome swag, giveaways, author interviews, character chats, book reviews, and many other things coming my way sometime these couple of months as I take on my new role as an Addict!
So if you love Historical romances and Avon books and their authors, get ready~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment