Wednesday

www Wednesday

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



 Currently Reading: 
Sweet Madness by Heather Snow. Release date April 2, 2013. I have an ARC that I received from the author for an honest review which will be up sometime this week. Third and final book in her series. This book is really good and now I have to reread the two previous book, again!                                 
Recently Finished Reading:
The Earl in My Bed by Sophie Jordan. A novella and part of her Forgotten Princesses series. It was a great short read although I wanted it to be longer.








Reading Next:  I have to many great books to choose from but these are the ones at the top of the pile.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment